Through the St Gemma’s Hospice eBay store we auction a variety of carefully selected items, vintage, collectables, designer wear, most of which have been kindly donated to us. All of the money raised helps to fund the services that we provide to patients and their families. We are looking for volunteers to help in this e-commerce department located at our Retail Hub in Bramley.
Volunteers can help for any hours between 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, from just a few hours a week to multiple days a week. This role will start in April 2021 once current restrictions are lifted.
1. What’s involved?
The role will include researching items of value, taking digital photos and listing items for sale on various ecommerce platforms.
We are looking for volunteers with an interest in any of the following:
· Fine and costume jewellery
· Stamps and coins
· Vinyl records and music
· Collectables such as ornaments, tea sets
· Electricals & Games Consoles
· Packaging items for post
2. What we will offer you
· The opportunity to learn about a wide array of items.
· The chance to develop skills in ecommerce and photography.
· A structured setting with close support.
· The opportunity to work with a friendly team.
3. What we’d like from you
· Good IT skills and typing skills.
· An interest or knowledge in any of the areas listed above.
· For packaging and dispatching orders, we are looking for someone with attention to detail, some IT skills and who is comfortable with occasional moving of boxes.
To discuss this opportunity in greater detail please call Cherie Wilcock on 0113 4575073, or email firstname.lastname@example.org