Through the St Gemma’s Hospice eBay store we auction a variety of carefully selected items, vintage, collectables, designer wear, most of which have been kindly donated to us. All of the money raised helps to fund the services that we provide to patients and their families. We are looking for volunteers to help in this e-commerce department located at our Retail Hub in Bramley.
Volunteers can help for any hours between 9am to 3pm, Monday to Friday, from just a few hours a week to multiple days a week.
1. What’s involved?
· Locating and packing items for postage in a safe and careful manner
· Printing invoices and packing slips
· Entering tracking information on system
· Locating unsold items for return to shops
· Organising courier collections
· Operating a franking machine
2. What we will offer you
· The opportunity to learn about a wide array of items.
· The chance to develop skills in warehousing/ecommerce logistics
· A structured setting with close support.
· The opportunity to work with a friendly team.
3. What we’d like from you
· Good IT skills.
· Attention to detail
· Comfortable with occasional moving of boxes.
To discuss this opportunity in greater detail please call Cherie Wilcock on 0113 4575073, or email email@example.com