Through the St Gemma’s Hospice eBay store we auction a variety of carefully selected items, vintage, collectables, designer wear, most of which has been kindly donated to us. All of the money raised helps to fund the services that we provide to patients and their families.
We are looking for volunteers to help in this e-commerce department located at our Retail Hub in Bramley (54 Waterloo Lane, LS13 2EL).
Volunteers can help for any hours between 10am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday, from just a few hours a week to multiple days a week.
The role will include finding and researching items of value, grading items, taking digital photos and listing items for sale on various ecommerce platforms.
We have specialist volunteer roles available in any one of the below areas:
- Fine and costume jewellery
- Stamps and coins
- Vinyl records and music
- Packaging and dispatching orders
What we will offer you
- The opportunity to take ownership over a specialist area.
- The chance to develop skills in ecommerce and photography.
- A structured setting with close support.
- The opportunity to work with a friendly team.
What we’d like from you
How to apply
- Good IT skills and typing skills.
- An interest or knowledge in a specialist area such as books, fashion, art, jewellery, stamps, coins, music.
- For packaging and dispatching orders, we are looking for someone with attention to detail, some IT skills and who is comfortable with occasional heavy lifting.
Please read the role profile on this page, then download and complete the Volunteer Application Form. You can submit this completed application form by clicking on 'Apply for Role'. If you need an application pack sent to you in the post, please contact the HR team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phoning 0113 218 5500.
To discuss this opportunity in greater detail please call Dan Crombie on 0113 4575073, or email email@example.com