Across all our sites in Leeds - Hospice, Warehouse and Shops
Monday to Saturday - Flexible hours
Come and join our amazing retail team! Supported by a Volunteer Van Driver Assistant, you will help the retail team with the collection and distribution of donated stock. Tasks include:
- Driving the St Gemma’s Hospice van across all areas of Leeds
- Collect and distribute bags to and from the warehouse and St Gemma’s 23 shops
- Handling of heavy furniture items from the warehouse/customer houses to St Gemma’s Furniture shop
- Loading items from the Hospice clothing and book banks on to the van for distribution to the shops
- Visiting customer homes to collect donations
- Adhere to all Health & Safety and Safeguarding guidelines
View the role description for more information.
End date: September 30th, 2021
Interview Dates To Be Confirmed.