The Bramley Warehouse is located at 54 Waterloo Lane, Bramley, Leeds, LS13 2EL.
We are looking for volunteers to help at our Bramley Warehouse to help sort goods that are donated to the Hospice. We are very lucky to receive regular donations of clothes, toys, books, CDs, furniture, bric-a-brac, and much more! We need your help in sorting through the donations so that they can be delivered to our 23 charity shops.
Whether you can spare two hours a week or two days a week, we’d love to hear from you!
What we will offer you
- The chance to develop stock control skills
- The opportunity to work with a friendly team
- The chance to make a difference to the lives of local people
- A named line manager who will support you in your work
- An invitation to a Hospice wide induction
- Invitations to Volunteer thank you events
To find out more, please call into the Warehouse or phone Sarah Cohen on 0113 2557552 or on 07919 492108.